Crispy chicken practically demands a yummy, creamy dip. This sauce takes just a few minutes to throw together, and tastes amazing with chicken, pork, steak, on sandwiches and even with chips.
- ⅔ cup Mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt, whole milk
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup Coarse mustard
- 4 tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- Put all ingredients in the food processor and pulse to combine.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge for at least a week.
Some suggestions for this sauce…