Oregano is one of my favorite herbs…super versatile and it’s flavor compliments so many types of proteins. With a jar of this marinade in your fridge, you could make two delicious meals this week…perhaps Roasted Oregano Chicken on a Sunday evening and then a few days later Grilled Oregano Shrimp. An investment in your dinner bank and super kid-friendly as well, this marinade is a keeper!
- 3-4 Oregano, large sprigs, leaves removed from the stems
- 1 shallot, peeled and halved
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 White wine vinegar
- 3/4 Olive oil
- Place oregano and shallot in the food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add the Kosher salt, white wine vinegar and olive oil and pulse until emulsified.
- Use right away or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.