Chicken salad with dill is just a summertime classic…ideal for a lunch at the pool, a picnic, dinner on the deck. Not only does dill taste like spring and summer to me, I always think of the first time I had chicken salad with dill. It was at Cafe Hon in Hampden. I know lots of people go for their comfort food, but for me, that chicken salad with the dill vinaigrette, it’s the only thing I’ve ever ordered.
Don’t have any chicken? Try my fail-proof poached chicken recipe for tender, flavorful chicken every time http://whatskatecooking.com/2016/06/poached-chicken/
- ½ cup Whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Celery, minced
- 2 Scallions, green and white parts, minced
- 1 -2 tbsp Dill, minced
- 3 cups Shredded chicken breasts (from about 2 chicken breasts)
- In a medium bowl place Greek yogurt, sour cream, mayonnaise and Kosher salt.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add celery, scallions, dill and chicken.
- Mix throughly.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 days.