My five years in Brentwood, Tennessee were wonderful in countless ways…beautiful surroundings, a warm and close-knit community, incredible schools, wonderful people and Zaxby’s. I love Zaxby’s! I don’t eat fast food often, but Zaxby’s is one of my favorites. Every time we head to Charleston, Jeff knows that we have to swing by Zaxby’s on the drive from Charleston to Kiawah. What makes Zaxby’s my favorite is the sauce. It is sooooo good. Having a Zaxby’s craving? Try my version, it’s lightened up a bit, but totally delish!
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, whole milk
- ½ cup Mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, Kosher salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve right away or refrigerate up to 5 days.